Service Centre
Contact Us

Tel:0086-20-84213758 34239316
Fax:0086-20-34319729
QQ:285706106
MSN:fyshelf
SKPYE:kelley422
Add:  No.2 Yuxin Road,Sixian Village,Xinzao Town,Panyu District,Guangzhou
(Next to Xinzao Vocational School Bus Station)
 
Service commitment

How to buy?

(1)
Order:
Please first find out your favored picture on our website. Or you can also have your own photos, pictures and oil painting themes ordered, then tell us of the series number and the specification of your order via E-mail or MSN.

(2) Confirmation:
we can keep in touch with eatchother to settle everything down, such as the size, price, transportation method, payment terms and so on. When we receive your deposit (at least60% of the price), we will start produce your order oil painting.

(3) Delivery:
Generally speaking, the paintings will be sent to you within two and/or three weeks, depending on the number of your order. And you have to pay off before delivery. Exceptions for batch-orders.

(4) Feedback:
Please contact us after receive the merchandises you ordered, and tell us your opinions about our products, so we can do further and better service for you.

Question and Answer

1.How do I place an order?

a. If you want to order online,register in our website first,then click "buy" to start order.

b. Choose the pictures or pictures' number you like then tell us the details such as the size,quantity you need. We will have the Specialists to do the service for you.

2. What about your price?

Most of our paintings' price between 10USD and 100USD,they are cheaper if you order more paintings, Usually the price depend on the exactly painting you order, such as the theme, size , quatity and so on, for more details, you can contact us by msn&E-mail.

3. What are sizes of paintings?

There are commersize such as 8 "x 10 ", 12"x16", 16"x20", 20"x24", 24"x36", 30"×40", 36"x48" ,48”*72” or youu can tell us the sizes your need.we will try our best to satisfied you.

4.Can I send you photos to ask you to paint?

Of course,we can do the paintings from the photos you send. And you can also get the photo from our net, or tell our Specialists what theme you need, so you can do your best choice.

5.What is the minimal order quantity?

Usually, the MOQ is 10 pieces oil painting, also when you buy the painting as sample. Our company will also satisfied for you that you can buy some to check our good quality. After you check our products we sure you will be so happy and establish long time business relation ship with us.We suggest you order more pieces,it can save you much money on shipping.

6.How do you pack and ship paintings?

You can see the pack detals photo on our website , and you will find exactly: Roll the paintings to one tube or carton, cover the painting with bubble wrap sheet for protection,then send you paintings By air or by sea.

7. Can you meet the customers requirements about the styles and sizes?

Our artists are familiar with a variety of the styles, and sizes of the oil painting and skillful to paint them to satisfy the desire of the customers. Also they will give you the professtion suggestion size witch will be more better ,then you can do your choice.

9. what is your payment terms?

a. Western Union;
b. Moneygram;
c. T/T Transfer
PS: You are kindly requested to pay by Western Union or T/T the full amount.   If your order is large enough, we accept 60% down payment with remaining 40% paid before shipment.Thank you for your cooperation!